Feedback on the Compliance Network?

Options

Welcome to the Network. The product team here at J. J. Keller would love your feedback on your experience so far.

What do you like? What don't you like? What you think could be better? What you wish you could find? Anything at all you would like to share.

Let us know!

Answers

• liz-pflieger
    Options

So glad you've added the progress bar to indicate that the site is moving to another page! Addresses frustration of wondering if the click was recognized. Still learning the Network, but really like what I've seen so far.

• jacqueline-jurmu
    Options

Thank you Liz!

We are so happy you are happy with it. Hopefully you also noted how much faster the site is. :)

• sales3rep3
    Options

I am so glad you added upcoming Network Events under Expert Help. It is a great way to create a community of safety in the Compliance Network and keep safety personnel engaged.

• jesse-nordby
    Options

I was told since online compliance library would be closed down, this is where I would be able to access manuals online. The reason for purchasing compliance Network. Appears they are not here. Seems like a bait and switch for the sale. Would like to see manuals here where the search option would be nice to locate topics quickly in the manuals.